Tuesday 29 April 2014

My netbook_ASPIRE ONE

My netbook- Acer Aspire One


Personal computer is an important device for a student in university. PC enable one student to complete its assignments, presentation slides, using the learning zone to download the notes from lecturer, finding resources for relevant topics, keep contact with friends, etc.


Most of the students, they choose to use notebook, because it is portable and easy to bring anywhere. For me, I used a netbook, because the price is more affordable, and it is small and light-weighted, with only 1.25 kgs. But the screen size is only 10.1 inches, it is slightly smaller if compared with standard laptop, they are usually 14 inches. 

Actually my netbook is a second-hand laptop who bought by my brother from his friend with nearly RM 1k. When the time I was entered University, I just bring it to campus, time after time, it just belongs to me. 

My netbook is Acer Aspire One, this tiny laptop already accompanied my campus life for almost 6 semesters. I found that this brand is quite good, I used it more than 3 years, it can still function well, but the problem is it cannot process too many things at the same time. May be I have never reformat the system before. The central-processing unit is supported by Intel Atom Processor N450, it performs with speed 1.66 GHz. The random access memory is 1 GB and the storage of hard disk drive is 250 GB


It can still run well, I try not to put too much things in the storage. If the storage is nearly full, it will affect the performance and efficiency of my PC. Hence, I will move some of the data to my external hard disk in order my PC can perform at a normal speed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment