Tuesday 29 April 2014

Little Photo

Google play is a android market that enable people to
download varieties of applications and software.

Undeniable, there are many software in the Play Store market actually. But, I felt that some of the software may be less usage for me. I like to take photo, it is great to capture every scene that you like in your life, it can be foods, beautiful scenery, friends, streets, etc. Well, a software that I would like to introduce is Little Photo. You can download from Play Store, it is free of charge and very useful. 
Little Photo (Image)

Just same like other software, Little Photo is a software to edit photo. Usually when we use the phone capture, it will save to gallery (I am using a Samsung phone). When I am free or waiting bus, I will spend my time to edit my photo by using Little Photo. I persisted to use this software about 2 years, just because of its great functions and convenient. It is making my photos look better and more attractable. 

You can edit your photos by following these simple steps:


    Choose your photo.



There are many kinds of effects can be applied. 
However, but, some of the effects are not really nice. 
The best effect I would like to introduce is LOMO. 



Here is the best part, you can control the percentage of particular effect. 
Moreover, you can apply 2 or 3 effects on one photo. 
(But, putting too much effect is not recommend, it will look unnatural.)



This is your final photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment